From the first annual craft show at Theater Three to a local Setalcott tradition of more than a decade, check out what you can do in and around Three Village this year.
1. headlines Grounds & Sounds on Friday night at the . Doors open at 8 p.m. Before you go, check out of their performance at a past Grounds & Sounds show.
2. , an all acoustic band with roots that run deep in bluegrass music but is not confined to just one genre, will play at the brand-new Backporch Concert Series at , with the show starting at 5 p.m.
3. This weekend at Setauket Elementary School, check out the annual Setalcott National Corn Festival and Pow Wow – Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. On both days there will be a grand entrance at noon. Before you go, check out from last year's pow wow.
4. Venture out to Port Jefferson for the first starting at 10 a.m. on Sunday.
5. On Sunday, a pair of outdoor concerts awaits you: 5:30 p.m. at Frank Melville Memorial Park with , and 7 p.m. on the green at the Stony Brook Village Center with Edward Decorsia & New York’s Most Dangerous Big Band.