• The East Quogue Fire Department will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade on Sunday at 1 p.m. The parade route will run down Main Street and past the firehouse.
• On Memorial Day, the American Legion Hand-Aldrich Post 924 will hold a parade at 10 a.m. that will start at St. Rosalie’s Church on Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays and finish at the Good Ground Cemetary.
• At 11 a.m. on Memorial Day, there will be a service and parade from the First Presbyterian Church in Southampton to Agawam Park.
will be open on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 85 Mill Road in Westhampton Beach. Pick up of lots of fresh goods for your Memorial Day barbecue.
Fly a Kite
will hold a Kites for a Cure family event on Saturday at Coopers Beach in Southampton from 4 to 6 p.m. The fee for this event is $30.
Meet an Author
in Westhampton Beach will host Author Carla Malden from 3 to 6 p.m. Malden, is the author of "After Image, A Brokenhearted Memoir of a Charmed Life". Malden will sign books and read from her memoir.
See a Show
• will present "The Enchanted April" on Saturday at 8 p.m. at Quogue Community Hall, 125 Jessup Avenue in Quogue. Ticket prices range from $10 to $25. For more information, call 866-811-4111.
• , the Grammy-Award-winning host of the public radio show, "A Prairie Home Companion," will hold a solo show at the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center at 8 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets range from $100 to $150
• , 58 Foster Avenue, Hampton Bays, will sizzle Memorial Day weekend, starting with music by DJ Soco and DJ Fresh at 9 p.m. on Saturday.
• will open on Sunday at noon to kick off the summer. The barn will also open on Monday at 3:30 p.m.