This Week in Westhampton-Hampton Bays
5 happenings during the week of Sept. 23.
1. On Monday night at 7:30 p.m. the Hampton Bays Civic Association will hold a debate for candidates for Southampton town clerk, and town justice,as well as the candidates for Suffolk County Legislator and Southampton Town Trustees seats. During the debate, the civic association will pose a number of questions to the candidates and then open the floor to questions from the audience. Find out more here.
2. On Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. join Beach Bicycle Club organizer Nicole Spinner and fellow bicyclists to enjoy the fresh September air on a leisurely 20-mile bike tour along Dune Road from the Westhampton Free Library to the Shinnecock Inlet. Pre-registration is required. Find out more here.
3. On Wednesday night the East End Women's Network will hold a networking dinner at the Inn Spot on the Bay in Hampton Bays. Tickets are $50 for non members and $45 for members. Find out more here.
4. The Waterboys will perform at the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center on Friday at 8:00 p.m. Tickets range between $30 and $50. Find out more here.
5. On Saturday and Sunday, the Westhampton Chamber of Commerce will hold a fall sidewalk sale on Main Street in Westhampton Beach. Merchants will display items all weekend long between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on the sidewalk. Find out more here.