The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- On April 13, Brian French, of West Islip, was arrested in West Islip and charged with DWI.
- On April 11, Alexander Galloza, of Brooklyn, was arrested in West Islip and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle.
- On April 12, there was a report of criminal mischief on Seabreeze Lane at 1 a.m.
- On April 13, there was a report of harassment on Sunrise Highway Service Road at 8:45 p.m.
- On April 14, there was a report of aggravated harassment on Babylon Avenue at 4:05 a.m.
- On April 15, there waere two reports of criminal mischief on Lions Path at 2 a.m.