ALC-TV Week of Jan. 2 – 8, 2013
This week on ALC-TV, Gerry Vogel and Jill Ralston talk about events and happenings at the Avon Lake Public Library for the month of January on Check This Out.
During Indelible Impression, Traci talks with Elena Griffin-Ford, GPN and Career Center Coordinator for Dress for Success Cleveland.
Mayor Greg Zilka stops by to chat with Jan and Jean about events that occurred in 2012 and what residents can expect in 2013 on Jan & Jean: On the Scene.
Barb and Andre talk about the Lost Quarry Industry on Out & About.
ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment Water Source Operations: Water Sources.
Learn about groundwater and surface water sources for drinking water supplies. Viewers will learn why surface water sources can fluctuate widely in water quality and flow throughout the year and how this challenges water purveyors.
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Indelible Impression with Traci McBride
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 6 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 10 p.m. Check This Out produced by the Avon Lake Public Library
- The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. Avon Lake City Council Collective Committee Meeting - Dec. 31, 2012
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
Avon Lake Community Television is on the Web. Look for your favorite government & public access shows at Avonlake.Pegcentral.Com.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule with us a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments for us, call 440-933-7677
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 and 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 & 22.