21 Aug 2014
76° Mostly Cloudy
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by ermyceap
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by lilyava299
Patch Instagram photo by _mollfairhurst
Patch Instagram photo by thecontemporaryhannah
Patch Instagram photo by lucyketch

90 Years in 90 Days: Mac's Backs Paperbacks on Coventry Road

90 photos that define Cleveland Heights

90 Years in 90 Days: Mac's Backs Paperbacks on Coventry Road

Cleveland Heights officially became a city in 1921. Cleveland Heights Patch is by compiling 90 photos to create an album of the city's past and present. We'll run the feature for 90 days, one photo at a time.

Today's photo is of at 1785 Coventry Road, its second location. The store first opened on Coventry Road in 1982 upstairs from the , when owner James McSherry decided to expand the business he was running in Chagrin Falls. Since 1993, the store has been at its present location at 1820 Coventry Road. - source: www.macsbacks.com

Share This Article