1. There's a flood watch in Summit County in effect through Tuesday morning.
2. Fairlawn police respond to several reports of at area businesses.
3. meets on Wednesday for speakers, plant exchanges, garden walks and updates on caring for their five community gardens.
4. An approved levy has made it possible for Copley-Fairlawn Schools to begin improvement projects on the high school marquee sign and stadium bleachers.
5. Fairlawn Parks and Recreation naturalists will lead a craft session for kids ages 9 through 14 on Friday.