More than 650 exhibitors are at this year's Home & Garden Show at the IX Center. The 2013 show also features a Garden Showcase in the South Hall which includes elaborately landscaped exhibits inspired by landmarks, such as Cedar Point, Central Park, Augusta National Golf Club, Wrigley's Field and Napa Valley.
Also featured is a fully-constructed, 4,000-square-foot Idea Home sponsored by Sherwin-Williams and Cleveland Magazine, and built by Perrino Builders, will inspire visitors with ways to plan and create their dream house.
The show, which runs through Feb. 10 includes some new additions as well as some old favorites. Take a look through our slideshow to see some of the attractions.
New Features and Attractions:
• The fully constructed, 2,000-square-foot Dream Basement built by Chagrin Falls-based Custom Remodeling and Design.
• Fine dining at the Cambria Bistro, a full-service, white-tablecloth restaurant.
• “The Good Life” is the theme of the daily cooking sessions presented by local chefs and instructors of the Loretta Paganini School of Cooking. (www.lpscinc.com).
Returning Favorites from 2012:
• The Garden Showcase, sponsored by WKYC, WDOK and WQAL, and located in the South Hall.
• The Celebrity Designer Rooms will be custom-designed by a Northeast Ohio design business or exhibitor with the help of a local radio or television personality.
• Belgard Hardscapes Inc. will feature outdoor living spaces created by two of the area’s premier landscapers – Rock Bottom Lawn & Landscaping and Friberg Landscaping & Construction, LLC.
• At The Petitti Gardening Stage, daily gardening seminars on landscape design, flora and furnishing outdoor rooms will be held by Northeast Ohio landscape experts.
• The Plant Sale begins after the show closes on Feb. 10 at 6:30 p.m. Get great deals on the products and plant material on display in the gardens just in time for spring.
• Kids can have fun in Playground World’s KidsZone, which features slides, swings, basketball hoops and the world’s safest, fully-enclosed SpringfreeTM Trampoline.
Home Improvement and Culinary Celebrities:
• Known as the de-cluttering and organization guy, Peter Walsh from the hit TLC show Clean Sweep will appear Feb. 2.
• The show will also feature Ohio native Chris Crary, a season nine participant and fan favorite from Bravo’s popular television series Top Chef, on Feb. 9.
• Matt Fish, owner and chef of Melt Bar and Grilled will also present on The Main Stage Feb. 3, 8, 9 and 10.