Are you looking for something to do this week? Check out these great local events.
- When: Friday, Nov. 2 from 6 - 9 p.m.
- Where: Ardmore, Bryn Mawr and Haverford
- Why Go: Enjoy art throughout Ardmore by local elementary, middle, high school and college students. For up to the minute information and a map, visit the First Friday website.
- Cost: Free
116th Lower Merion-Radnor Football Game
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 at 2:30 p.m.
- Why Go: This Saturday, Lower Merion High School will be hosting the 116th game in the Lower Merion-Radnor Football Rivalry. The rivalry began in 1897 with LM winning the first contest 10-4. The past four years have seen the two schools trade victories: LM winning in 2009 and 2011 and Radnor winning in 2008 and 2010. All four wins occurred on the road. This is an event not to be missed.
- When: Sunday, Nov. 4 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: The parking lot at 12 E. Lancaster Ave., Ardmore 19003
- Why Go: It's the last Clover Market of the season. Come find over 100 vendors with antiques & collectibles, vintage jewelry & clothing, art, fine crafts, handmade items as well as a delicious menu and crafts for the kids. Find out more on the Clover Market website.
- Cost: Free
2nd Annual Harvest Hustle
- When: Sunday, Nov. 4 at 8 a.m.
- Why Go: Join over 200 runners and walkers and support The Junior League of Philadelphia. There is a choice between a 5K and a 1-mile walk. All children, adults and families are welcome to join in on the fun.
- Cost: $30
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3, 11 a.m.
- Where: Bryn Mawr Film Institute
- Why Go: Enjoy a morning of Looney Toon shorts including: “Design for Leaving”, “Dime to Retire”, “From A to ZZZZ”, “I Gopher You”, “Kiddin’ the Kitten” and “Muscle Tussle.”
- Cost: $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for kids.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 1 from 3 - 7 p.m. and Friday Nov. 2 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: Trinity Lutheran Nursery School
- Why Go: Check out the huge selection of toys for all ages. Baby toys, ride on toys, blocks, puzzles, books, barbies, trucks, games and much, much more.
- Cost: Free
Main Line Health's 'Before The Bump'
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 from 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Lankenau Medical Center, 100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood
- Why Go: If you are thinking about having a baby, come to this event and meet Main Line Health OB/GYN, reproductive and financial experts who can help women and their partners prepare for pregnancy. The topics will include budgeting for baby, preconception counseling, infertility and treatment options and genetic screenings. The event will also welcome local baby-oriented merchant products and services. Breakfast will be served and partners are welcome to join!
- Cost: Free, Registration Required