TONY N TINA’S WEDDING ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Musikfest Café, 101 Founders Way, South Bethlehem, Friday, 7 p.m., Saturday, 2 p.m. and Sunday, 2 p.m. & 6 p.m.
- WHY GO: Crash Tony N Tina’s wedding in this interactive off-Broadway comedy, complete with a bevy of colorful guests and embarassing family members. Eat, drink and Mambo Italiano the night away with your new family.
- PRICING: Tickets, $62/ $72/ $82, (includes wedding’s pasta dinner, wedding cake and champagne toast). Cash bar, no table service but loads of fun.
ENCHANTED ISLAND ( ALLENTOWN SYMPHONY HALL)
- WHERE/WHEN: Allentown Symphony Hall, 23 N. Sixth St., Allentown, Saturday, 1 p.m.
- WHY GO: Experience the Met in high definition on the big screen at Symphony Hall. This baroque fantasy combines elements of The Tempest and A Midsummer Night’s Dream and features a special appearance by Plácido Domingo at Neptune.
- PRICING: Tickets $22, adult/$20, senior/$15, student
PEAS & Q’S: STORY TIME & BOOK SIGNING WITH ANGELA DEMURO ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Capital BlueCross Creativity Commons, SteelStacks, 101 Founders Way, South Bethlehem, Saturday, 11 a.m. – Noon.
- WHY GO: Author and illustrator Angela DeMuro will read three of her most popular books from the Land of MU series. Kids and parents can meet the author after the reading and can get their books personally signed.
- PRICING: Free.
LIVE MUSIC ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Godfrey Daniels, 7 E. Fourth St., South Bethlehem, Saturday, Vance Gilbert, 8 p.m. & Sunday, Erin McDermott Band, 7 p.m.
- WHY GO: Dubbed one of the quintessential musical poets of our time, Vance Gilbert will enchant your Saturday night with his angelic voice, devilish wit and god-like guitar performance. Sunday, Erin McDermott powers through tales of rural American in what has been called “an emotional testament to what it is to be human.”
PRICING: Saturday, $18.50, reservations required, Sunday, $16.50 - Reservations Recommended.
DEBORAH ANDRUS, CLARINET: OLD, NEW, BORROWED FROM THE BLUES ()
- WHERE/WHEN: Zoellner Arts Center, 420 E. Packer Ave., Bethlehem, Sunday, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- WHY GO: Lehigh University faculty member Deborah Andrus with Kristin Ditlow perform works by Brahms, Arutiunian, Gershwin and Salerni.
- PRICING: Admission, $10, adults/$5, students.
DARIUS RUCKER ()
- WHERE/WHEN: State Theatre, 453 Northampton St., Easton, Sunday, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- WHY GO: Better known for fronting Hootie and the Blowfish, Rucker has transitioned to country to much acclaim. His deep, soulful voice will blow you away in his second incarnation as a country star.
- PRICING: Tickets, $52.50/$47.50. Call the State Theatre box office at 610-252-3132 for ticket availability.