The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has scheduled the following road maintenance projects that could create some traffic problems in the Bethlehem area this week:
- Center Street from Church Street to Route 22; lane restrictions with flagging for crack sealing today and Tuesday.
- Route 512, north of Route 22 through Hanover Township; lane restrictions on Wednesday for pothole patching.
- Route 22, from Route 191 to Route 33; eastbound lane restrictions on Tuesday and westbound lane restrictions on Thursday for bridge inspections.
- Freemansburg Avenue, from Willow Park Road to William Penn Highway; lane restrictions with flagging for pothole patching on Thursday.
- William Penn Highway, from Willow Park Road to Freemansburg Avenue; lane restrictions with flagging for pothole patching on Friday.
- Willow Park Road, from William Penn Highway to Middletown Road; lane restrictions with flagging for shoulder work and widening on Friday.