- Heidi and Cole Hamels' Hamels Foundation opens its Bryn Mawr office to the public Monday. The retail shop will be open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays. Read Patch's interview with the Hamelses.
- The Riverbend Environmental Education Center is requesting a waiver of land development plan for its aquaponics facility to the Lower Merion Planning Commission at Monday night's meeting. The item is the first project on the agenda; the meeting is set to start at 6:30 p.m. Patch previously reported on the aquaponics project.
- The Lower Merion School District is also approaching the township's Planning Commission Monday night, with plans for renovations at Gladwyne Elementary School. The district has proposed expanding four of its 10 schools as a result of studies that project rising enrollment.
- The National Weather Service forecast calls for chances of snow throughout the week, with daily highs rising from 30 on Monday to the mid-40s by Thursday and Friday.
- You and your partner will become eligible for more than $500 in prizes if you post a photo to Patch's Cutest Couple contest. See the full rules here.
Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.