1. Veteran’s Day is observed on Monday. Find out what’s open and what’s closed.
2. The Lower Merion School District board of directors will vote on the terms of the collective bargaining agreement with the Lower Merion Education Association at their meeting Monday night. Professional and support staff have been working under the terms of the contract that expired at the end of June. The meeting is at 8 p.m. in the Lower Merion school district administration building’s board room. View the agenda.
3. On Monday, Lower Merion commissioners will hear about the potential impact of a proposed "free Saturday parking" program in Lower Merion. The meeting, rescheduled from last Wednesday due to inclement weather, begins at 6 p.m. in the township administration building's second floor board room (75 E Lancaster Ave).
4. Wednesday night, the Lower Merion Building and Planning Committee will vote on a lot subdivision and conditional use hearing for a Bryn Mawr Film Institute expansion. The conditional use hearing for the expansion, which would involve adding two new screens to the theater, was recommended by the Planning Commission at a Nov. 5 meeting. The meeting starts at 6 p.m. in the township administration building's second floor board room (75 E Lancaster Ave).
5. Harriton High School and Lower Merion High School both present their musicals this week. Harriton will present The Giver Thursday through Sunday, and Lower Merion will present Godspell Thursday through Saturday.