Public invited to learn from financial professionals about the fundamentals of borrowing money, mortgages, and home equity products.
Date: Fridays through July 25, 2014
Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Locations: Multiple branch offices of First Federal of Bucks County
- New Hope 275 W. Bridge Street, New Hope, PA 18938 (215) 862-5021
- Highland Park 16 Highland Park Way, Levittown, PA 19056 (215) 949-3900
- Langhorne 126 S. Bellevue, Langhorne, PA 19047 (215) 757-5138
- Wrightstown Routes 413 & 232, Wrightstown, PA 18940 (215) 598-3178
- Newtown 295 N. Sycamore Street, Newtown, PA 18940 (215) 504-6201
- Levittown 208 Levittown Parkway, Levittown, PA 19054 (215) 946-7400
- Lower Makefield 732 Stony Hill Road, Yardley, PA 19067 (215) 493-7692
- Bristol 118 Mill Street, Bristol, Pa. 19007 (215) 788-3344
- Bensalem 2127 Galloway Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 (215) 639-3500
- Southampton 530 Second Street Pike, Southampton, PA 18966 (215) 355-5203
Details: Prospective borrowers are invited to a series of open houses to learn about home mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and a wide range of other lending options for those seeking personal financing. There is no need to apply for credit at these educational events, which are staffed by the financial professionals of First Federal of Bucks County. Walk-in visitors are welcome, though appointments are recommended to avoid potential waiting time. Call the number for the event that you’d like to attend and ask to speak to the branch manager. Those visitors who believe they may wish to apply for financing are encouraged to bring documentation of income including recent pay stubs, W-2 statements and/or the last two years of tax returns.
About First Federal of Bucks County – Founded in 1885, First Federal of Bucks County, with $706 million in assets, operates 11 offices throughout Bucks County. Because it is a Federally Chartered Mutual Savings Association, the bank is not publicly traded and is “owned” by the Association’s customers. The mission of First Federal is to serve businesses and individuals in Bucks County and the surrounding counties – and to be an integral part of the community. For additional information, visit us at www.firstfedbucks.com. Member FDIC – Equal Housing Lender – NMLS 662329
Contact: Jessica Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-504-6597.