Good morning everyone. Friday has arrived, so let's take a look at some of the things happening this weekend in Easton.
1. Saturday brings the first-ever Polar Plunge to the city. There will be live music all day, but the plunge itself -- which involves scores of people jumping into the chilly Delaware River at Scott Park -- doesn't happen until 1 p.m. The plunge benefits the Special Olympics.
2. Easton Restaurant Week begins Sunday and runs until Saturday, Jan. 26. Some of the city's most high-profile eatieries will be offering fixed prices on lunch and dinner all week.
3. The country music duo Montgomery Gentry comes to the State Theatre tonight at 8.
4. Also at the State Theatre: The Little Prince, performed by the Bristol Riverside Theatre, Sunday at 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
5. The School of Rock continues its series of shows at Rivals, performing songs of the '70s tonight and Saturday.