The general public can vote for their favorites once per e-mail address. The deadline to cast your ballot is 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 7. Ten teachers in Lower Bucks County school districts are among the 40 nominees:
- Ann Aviles, Special Education, Bristol Township School District
- Michelle Black, Life Skills, Neshaminy/Bucks County Technical School
- Kim Evans, Multidisability support, Bristol Township School District/Benjamin Franklin School
- Katie Lang, Specialized Learning Support, Pennsbury/Afton Elementary
- Randall Nesbitt, First/Second Grade, Neshaminy/Lower Southampton Elementary
- Dennis Rodgers, Algebra 1/Calculus, Morrisville School District/Morrisville High School
- Shannon Seratch, Language Arts/Algebra 1, Bucks County Technical High School
- Laura Sulon, Second Grade, Neshaminy/Pearl S Buck Elementary
- April Tadley, Life Skills, Neshaminy/Bucks County Technical High School
- Syd White, Art/Film/Photography, Neshaminy High School
The grand prize winner will be named Bucks County Teacher of the Year and receive a $1,000 prize, plus an additional $1,000 will be given to the winning teacher’s school. The runners up will each receive a $200 Visa Gift Card.
Last year's Grand Prize winner was Harry S Truman High School's Thomas Delaney.