There are three properties listed within Marple Newtown Patch:
- 2730 Old Cedar Grove Road, Marple, $205,079.86
- 2048 Sussex Boulevard, Marple, $371,209.67
- 405 Briar Drive, Marple, $310,813.82
- 106 3rd Avenue, Marple, $1,513.78
- 706 Paxon Hollow Road, Marple, $2,027.20
- 4325 Fairview Avenue, Newtown, $281,980.17
- 411 Eldon Drive, Marple, $278,570.94
- 317 Hastings Boulevard, Marple, $295,708.84
- 402 Malley Street, Newtown, $424,986.40
- 2158 Brookthorpe Circle, Marple, $270,032.05
- 2428 West Chester Pike, Marple, $185,950.88
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. and Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.
Changes in the status of each property may occur during the month after the list is posted. For updated information call the Real Estate Department at 610-891-4305.