Once your student registers for this exciting 1-day workshop (July 3), you will receive a free downloadable lesson plan titled Opinion Writing: Writing Successful Reviews. This original educational material was created by Teen Writer! instructor Gina Catanzarite, an Emmy-award winning television producer, published author, journalist, and experienced journalism educator.
This lesson plan includes:
- Detailed instructor lecture notes and guidelines for large group discussion, conveniently noted in red throughout the text.
- Opportunities for large-group and small-group peer activities.
- A printable handout.
- A worksheet to use as a homework assignment/assessment, and as the basis for writing an original review.
- POWERPOINT presentation -- "Writing Reviews: How to summarize plots, describe products, and assess features and benefits."
- Content in alignment with Standards for English Language Arts set forth by the National Council of Teachers of English.
Be sure to tell your students to mention your name and email address in the online registration section with the heading “Please tell us why your child wants to attend our program” so we can send you your free gift!
This free thank-you gift is available to teachers through May 31. Spread the word receive your free gift today!
PLEASE share this message with educators you know. THANK YOU!