15 Sep 2014
61° Clear
Patch Instagram photo by famishedfrog
Patch Instagram photo by montcopatch
Patch Instagram photo by montcopatch

Dryer Fire Smoke Damages Home, Says Fire Dept.

There were no injuries at a Juniper Street fire.

Dryer Fire Smoke Damages Home, Says Fire Dept.

The Norristown Fire Department responded to a fire in a Juniper Street home around 4:10 p.m. on Friday.

Fire department personnel arrived at the residence on the 1500 block of Juniper Street to attend to a dryer that was on fire. The home sustained damage from the smoke, but there were no injuries, according to Norristown Fire Chief Thomas M. O'Donnell.

Share This Article