According to Philly.com, several hundred alumni of Pennsylvania State University braved the snow on Friday, Jan. 25 to attend a meeting at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge in King of Prussia aimed at restoring iconic coach Joe Paterno's reputation following the Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse case.
The event was reportedly organized by football hall of fame inductee Franco Harris, who played for Paterno at Penn State more than 40 years ago.
The group watched part of a film reportedly in production alleging that Paterno was framed for his reported part in the early cover up of Sandusky's crimes. See some of the film in the Video section of this article.
Read more here.
- Former Penn State President to be Charged in Alleged Sandusky Coverup
- Jerry Sandusky Gets 30 to 60 Years for Sexual Abuse of Boys
- Jerry Sandusky Says He’s a Victim of a Conspiracy
- Poll: Is the Penn State Punishment Fair?
- The Suicide Of A Legacy
- Gov. Corbett: Flags at Half-Staff for JoePa
- Penn State Appoints Former FBI Director to Lead Internal Investigation
- I Still Am... Penn State