21 Aug 2014
82° Mostly Cloudy
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by ermyceap
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by lilyava299
Patch Instagram photo by _mollfairhurst
Patch Instagram photo by thecontemporaryhannah
Patch Instagram photo by lucyketch

Home Struck by Lightning, Owner Puts Fire Out With Hose

A home on Mallard Rd caught fire briefly Tuesday afternoon due to lightning.

Home Struck by Lightning, Owner Puts Fire Out With Hose

The porch roof of a home on Mallard Road in Northampton caught fire after being struck by lightning Tuesday afternoon, the Courier Times reported.

Northampton Fire Co. Deputy Chief Rob Holmes told the newspaper there were no injures in the incident, which was reported at 4 p.m. The fire was extinguished by the homeowner with a garden hose before firefighters arrived, according to the Courier Times.

Share This Article