With more than 20 houses of worship in Ross and West View, the North Hills area is a community that values faith.
Are you a minister, a youth group leader or a committee chair in a local church or temple and looking for new ways to reach out to your congregants and the North Hills community?
Let North Hills Patch help you. Check out how our free features can help you interact with your members and the community at large. Here are seven ideas—one for each day it took God to create the Earth.
- Events. Having a bake sale, a Bible study group, or a car wash? Help spread the word by posting it on our events calendar. And, with the Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas holiday seasons coming up, you can also use the events calendar to post the times for your services and other holiday-related events such as concerts and benefits.
- Announcements. If you need volunteers for an event, want to form a prayer circle or share wedding and engagement news, post it on our announcements page. You can also post pictures with your announcement. Email editor Richard Cook ( Richard.Cook@patch.com) and he will feature it on the front page.
- Claim your listing. By claiming your church's Patch directory listing, you can add and update information in the listing, share photos and videos on your listing page, and interact with the community.
- Local Voices. Use our blogging platform to share the text of the weekly sermon, discuss current events and how faith relates to them, and share thoughts on everything from holidays to family matters. It's a great way for the community to get to know about you and your faith.
- Newsletter. Stay on top of local news and events by getting the daily newsletter delivered right to your inbox. It's free and we don't share your email address.
- Pics & Clips. Share photos of your services and events in our community scrapbook. It's an easy way to show what your congregation is all about.
- Social Media. Connect with North Hills Patch on Facebook and Twitter and keep in touch with what's going on around town. And, those who follow us will find you!