Best Places for French Fries in the Lehigh ValleyHere are the winners of our "Best Places for French Fries" polls from Patches across the Lehigh Valley.
Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places to get French fries in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Next week, come back to vote on the Best Florist in your Patch.
- Bethlehem Patch: On the South Side, , 313 E. Third St.; on the north and west side, a tie, and
- Easton Patch: , 683 Walnut St., Easton
- Emmaus Patch: , 4102 Chestnut St., Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: , 620 Main St., Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch:, 102 E. Main St., Macungie
- Nazareth Patch: Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 3770 Dryland Way, Easton
- Palmer-Forks Patch: , 1855 Sullivan Trail, Easton
- Salisbury Patch: , 1848 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Center Stage Fries at , 3830 Dorney Park Road, Allentown
- Upper Macungie Patch: , Routes 100 and 22 West, Fogelsville
- Upper Saucon Patch: in the Promenade Shops, 2845 Center Valley Parkway, Suite 700, Center Valley