5 Free Things to Do at the Peters Township Library
You, a loved one or a friend could all take advantage of this wonderful resource in Peters Township.
1. Go online: Computers with high-speed Internet access and Microsoft Office programs are provided on the library's second floor near the reference area. Self-registration is available with your Peters Township Public Library card. There is also wireless Internet access within the library building.
2. Take the family: The library's Family Activity Center features many hands-on interactive items for young children and also houses the library's collection of toddler books.
3. Including grandpa!: The library's KEENage KORNER is a space for senior citizens to read, play games, socialize and learn about the newest technologies, including the iPad, iPod Touch, NOOK, Kindle, MP3 players, webcams and more. The area is also equipped with a variety of puzzles and board games for low-tech fun.
4. And the teens!: The library's Teen Reading Room features young adult books, magazines, Wii and Xbox gaming systems, an overhead projector for displaying wall-sized movies, and many other resources.
5. Go a bit old-school: A self-correcting typewriter, located behind the circulation desk, is provided for public use on a walk-in basis. Patrons must bring their own paper.