Everyone has at one point in their life used a dumb line on someone else, or had someone try one on them; or at least seriously contemplated using one, if they didn't have the nerve to do it.
So to help you out on this coming Valentine's Day we created a list of lines that are cute, funny, or downright wrong. Disclaimer: Patch is not responsible for any laughs or slaps that result from using these lines.
- "If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents."
- "Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!"
- "Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle."
- "Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes."
- "Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?"
- "I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"
- "If this place was a meat market, you would be the prime rib."
- "If you were a booger I'd pick you first."
- "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."
What's your favorite line to use or the best one somebody used on you? Tell us in the comments!