Address: 106 Fayette Street, Conshohocken
Food: Chinese, Japanese, sushi
Price Range: Moderate
Unique Feature: Dine-in and take-out options available
Here's a collection of the most thought-provoking user reviews from around the web on Win Wah in Conshohocken.
- “Best Chinese Restaurant in Conshy”
- “We live nearby so one day when we were both too tired to cook we ordered take out. Expecting typical cookie cutter gut-bomb food, I was pleasantly surprised.
By no means is it a place we would dine in at over and over, but for the infrequent basic take out order to satisfy a random Chinese food craving (i.e. hot & sour soup, sweet & sour chicken, kung pao beef, etc), this place is not too greasy or over salted (the two most common issues at budget Chinese joints).
The prices are reasonable too. “
- “I tried it twice. Second was worse than first. Won't be a third chance.”
- “Fresh food! Have been eating there for 10 years. All food is very good. Never tried the sushi. They could use a remodel job on the inside. Food is an 8 out of 10!”
- “I've been to high end sushi restaurants and I know that typically these kind of places (cheap prices, semi-small) are disappointing but I cannot complain at all about this place.
I just got take out sushi there again and it was amazing. The portions of fish in the rolls are huge and the prices cannot be beat. I just got a salad and 3 rolls for under $12 and they were amazing. I will be going here at least once a week and if you’re looking for a local place to take out or dine in, I would definitely recommend this place.
I haven’t had the "Chinese food" but I am excited to try that next. It's going to be really difficult for me to order the Chinese when I enjoy the sushi so much, but maybe one time."
What do you think of the Win Wah? Tell us in the comments.