T/E School District Seeking New Superintendent
Superintendent Daniel Waters will retire effective June 30, 2015.
Current Superintendent Daniel Waters will retire effective June 30, 2015, the district said.
T/E is accepting application for the position through Aug. 8.
All candidates must have a doctoral degree and experience as a superintendent, the district said.
In addition, the district is looking for the following qualities and qualifications:
• Developing and administering a school budget;
• Selecting, motivating and promoting a team environment amongst all staff;
• Maintaining a safe school environment;
• Educational leadership that promotes an environment which inspires a passion for learning, personal integrity, the pursuit of excellence, and social responsibility in each student;
• Promoting emotional, mental, social, and physical well-being by fostering a culture of acceptance and respect, with an emphasis on personal integrity and social responsibility;
• Creating and maintaining a framework for learning that develops a capacity for innovation, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit;
• Harnessing the power of technology to advance learning while engaging and empowering students in a connected world;
• Facilitating professional learning opportunities that foster collaboration, reflective questioning, and the artistry of teaching;
• Creating opportunities to interact within and beyond the T/E Community by building partnerships and relationships that develop social skills, enhance experiences, and increase knowledge;
• Developing and administering a strategic plan;
• Fostering community communication and partnerships;
• Overseeing the maintenance and development of school facilities;
• Administering school code, policies and procedures; and
• Modeling strong personal and professional ethics as a leader.
Find more about the search and application process here.