A surprise snow shower hit Southampton Friday morning.
According to the National Weather Service, it won't be the last time you see the powdery white stuff this weekend.
Here's a look at the NOAA's weekend forecast for Southmpton:
- Today - Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 23 mph.
- Tonight - Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 6 to 15 mph.
- Saturday - Increasing clouds, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night - Light snow likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday - Light snow likely, mainly before 1 p.m. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.