In the market for a beachfront home? Here are five stunning properties for sale in Rhode Island:
- 115 Nayatt Rd., Barrington. Listed for $4.4 million. From Zillow: "Waterfront estate on prime Nayatt Point acreage! Meticulously restored, every conceivable luxury beautifully presented, flawless interior appointments, sweeping lawn to beachfront, absolutely one-of-a-kind offering for the most discriminating buyer."
- 726 East Shore Rd., Jamestown. Listed for $3.5 million. From Zillow: "Incredible 4.63-acre waterfront property w/250 ft. of beachfront on East Passage and 3,400+ sq. ft. home by water's edge offers open floor plan, LR/FP, 1st floor master, captivating sunrise and water views, a boat ramp, potential for dock and mooring rights. Unique."
- 129 Nayatt Rd., Barrington. Listed for $3.5 million. From Zillow: "Beachfront on Narragansett Bay! Pure elegance and grace. This 1920s homestead offers high ceilings and beautiful details. A perfect blend of style, comfort and convenience. Lovely gardens. Acres of lush grounds lead to the shore. Easy walk to RICC."
- 29 Reliance Dr, Bristol. Listed for $3.3 million. From Zillow: "Stunning classic! A distinctive shingled home that presides over 3.27 acres of rolling lawns & gardens, and 260+ feet of beachfront. A paradise with captivating views of the bay & dock. Spacious master suite, guest quarters. Addition & remodel in 2005."
- 108 Sand Hill Cove Rd., Narragansett. Listed for $2.2 million. From Zillow: "Completely rebuilt four bedroom by Davitt Designs, three bath beachfront home on Sand Hill Cove beach inside the protected Harbor of Refuge. New granite kitchen, master suite, family room, hardwood floors, gas fireplace. Beach views from all four bedrooms."