Here are five things you should know about today in East Providence:
- Temperatures drop down into the more seasonable 40s today as clouds move in the block out the sun.
- You can still register for an i and Microsoft Word 2010 course being offered at East Providence Recreation Center Tuesday evenings from 6 to 7:30 pm. Call the recreation center at 433-6360 for more information.
- Visit Not Your Average Joe's, 1125 Fall River Ave., Seekonk, each Tuesday in January and mention The K-Rob Foundation to have 15% of your dinner bill go toward helping East Providence children stay involved in sports.
- The East Providence Lunch Referral Chapter meets at Davenport’s restaurant, 1925 Pawtucket Ave., each Tuesday at 11:45 am to bring together business owners and professionals to make new contacts.
- The East Providence Recreation Center, 100 Bullocks Point Ave., hosts a weekly Yoga class at 6 pm; $12 a class with a membership.