East Providence police officers arrested 10 people since Aug. 2 on a range of offenses. See below:
Tuesday, Aug. 2
- Lawrence P. Lacy, 53, of Providence was arrested for a parole violation.
- Collin E. Gomes, 20, of Central Falls was arrested for a prior charge on failure to appear for ability to pay.
- A minor was arrested for possession of a beverage underage.
Wednesday, Aug. 3
- Alfred L. Brederson, 27, of an unknown address in Rhode Island was arrested for willful trespass.
Thursday, Aug. 4
- A minor was arrested for vandalism/malicious injury to property, simple assault or battery, and disorderly conduct.
Friday, Aug. 5
- Noah Stanley, 20, of Barrington was arrested for denial of a suspended/revoked license and failure to stop after an accident.
Sunday, Aug. 7
- Ronald W. Johnson Sr., of Providence was arrested for domestic simple assault and battery.
- Denis P. Lonardo, Jr., of 220 Freeborn Ave., Apt. 1, was arrested for driving under the influence of liquor, first offense.
- Tony V. Lopes, 25, of Pawtucket was arrested for possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license.
Monday, Aug. 8
- James A. Rose, 48, of 151 Berkeley St. was charged for larceny of $500 and warrant of arrest on affadit.