- Wow! Today should reach about 54 degrees, although it will start out foggy and cloudy, eventually clearing.
- A meeting for community members concerned with the budget commission's recent decision to stop funding the East Providence School district's middle school sports program is tonight at 7 pm at the Comedy Connection.
- Today, Christians celebrate Ash Wednesday,. It is the first day of Lent and occurs 46 days before Easter. Many area churches offer Ash Wednesday services.
- Vacation Week activities include Win, Lose or Draw at the East Providence Recreation Center;a President's Day craft at Fuller Library; and Animal Experiences with Dave Marchetti at Weaver Library.
- The East Providence Area Chamber of Commerce offers a Business During Hours networking session at 1149 East Restaurant in Seekonk today.
East Providence Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.