1. Show off South Kingstown. Patch wants your amateur, professional - or heck, we'll even take your cell phone snap shots. Check out the Neighborhood Gallery feature and add your personal photos to help showcase your town's character and beauty.
2. The meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the, located at 325 Columbia St., Wakefield. The agenda will focus on fundraising efforts for improvements to the dog park, as well as planning for its one-year anniversary in May. The association is currently looking for dog lovers to serve as a treasurer and a recording secretary.
3. Head over to South Kingstown High School to show your support for the girls' varsity basketball team. They will face off against Prout at 6 p.m.
4. Is your Christmas tree shedding pine needles? If it’s time to dump the tree, head over to the Rose Hill Regional Transfer Station on Rose Hill Road. South Kingstown and Narragansett residents may dispose of their Christmas Trees at no charge from the end of December through the last week in January. The town asks that all ornaments and tinsel be removed prior to disposal.
5. Wind gusts will continue to drop all day, peaking at about 35 mph in the morning. Despite clear, sunny skies temperatures will drop from the low-40s during the day into the 20s overnight.