Passengers should expect delays on all routes before and after the storm due to the conditions.
The following routes are detoured for Wednesday, Feb. 5:
- URI Hill Climber - all service cancelled
- Route 3 - service to Public Street suspended; vehicles to remain on Allens Avenue.
- Route 14 - buses will not enter the Route 1A and Route 138 park-and-ride lot
- Route 18 - service to Union Avenue Hill suspended. Outbound trips will travel the regular route to Union Avenue and Webster Street, left on Webster Street, right on Cranston Street, right on Puritan Street. Inbound trips will travel the reverse.
- Route 21 - service to CCRI campus suspended. Outbound trips will travel the regular route, left onto Sockanosset Road, right onto Pontiac Avenue, right onto Howard Street. Inbound trips will travel the reverse.
- Route 27 - service to Hillcrest Apartments suspended.
- Route 29 - service to CCRI suspended. Eastbound trips will travel the regular route to Warwick Mall to Route 2 South, left onto Tollgate Road to Centerville Road and then resume regular course. Westbound trips will travel the reverse.
- Route 49 - no service to Miriam Hospital. Inbound trips will serve the regularly scheduled time points at the intersection of Camp and Pleasant Streets.
Outbound trips will travel the regular route to Camp Street and Rochambeau Avenue, right onto Rochambeau Avenue, right onto Ivy Street, right onto Dana Street, left onto Camp Street, and then resume regular route to Inbound.
- Route 52 - service to Metcalf Court suspended.
- Route 54 - regular service commuted.
- Route 55 - service to Fatima Hospital suspended; service will terminate at Shaw's Plaza.
- Route 56 - Service to Stop & Shop and VA Hospital suspended.
- Route 58 - service to Esmond Village reinstated. Service to Georgiaville Manor suspended.
- Route 60 - service to Bay View Apartments reinstated. Service to Boyds Lane suspended; vehicles will pick up and drop off passengers on the road.
- Route 63 - service to West House suspended.
- Route 64 - service to URI Bay Campus will turn around at the Visitors Center; service will not loop around campus. Service into Rte. 138 and 1A Park-N-Ride lot suspended; buses will pick up and drop off at bus shelter on road.
- Route 65 - service will not enter the Tower Hill park-and-ride lot.
- Route 66 - service to CCRI Campus suspended.
- Route 78 - no service to Rumford Towers.
- Route 87 - service to Morin Heights and Fairmount suspended.
- Ride Program - all RIde Program service has been suspended for Wednesday. They will be reinstated on Thursday, Feb. 6.