1. Schools in North Kingstown are once again closed today.
2. Tonight's Planning Commission meeting on Rolling Greens has been postponed due to Hurricane Sandy. It has been rescheduled for Thursday, Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m. at Wickford Middle School.
3. Just a friendly reminder that a parking ban is still in effect across North Kingstown until 7 p.m. tonight. That time may be extended, however, so stay tuned.
4. As the storm continues, I will be updating the site with the latest information. Follow us on Facebook or with our 'Cane Blog to get the news at it comes in. Also, if you have any tips or photos during the storm (or questions you'd like answered) shoot me an email at email@example.com.
5. Today: showers with highs near 64, breezy with gusts up to 37 mph. Tonight: showers likely with cloudy skies and lows around 53. Tomorrow: a chance of showers with cloudy skies and highs near 61.