1. Tomorrow's race day for the NK5K. The annual event returns this year to the high school. Youth races start at 8:30 a.m. while the 5K starts at 10 a.m. For more info and to register, click here.
2. The weekend in North Kingstown. Head over to the Cold Spring Community Center Saturday from 3 to 7 p.m. or Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. Have some household hazardous waste to get rid of? Dispose of your oil-based paint, fluorescent lights and more at . Runs from 8 a.m. to noon at the .
4. Tuesday is election day. Well, the primary elections that is. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. across town. On the ballot, NK voters will be choosing Democratic and Republican candidates for RI Congressional District 1 (currently held by Congressman James Langevin). For voters in House District 32, they'll choose either Ehrhardt or Sharon Gamba as the Republican candidate. Check back for our primary election guide.
5. Today: a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms with otherwise cloudy skies (gradually becoming mostly sunny throughout the day) and highs near 83. Tonight: mostly clear and lows around 68. Tomorrow: a chance of showers and thunderstorms with otherwise partly sunny skies, breezy and highs near 80.