5 Things: Davisville El, Flu Shots & Firefighters in Pink
Five things to know for Oct. 25.
- The North Kingstown School Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at where Superintendent Phil Auger plans to make a presentation on the . The committee will also discuss forming a charter school sub-committee.
(Check here for the full agenda for tomorrow night.)
- North Kingstown's firefighters will be going pink today, taking part in the Rhode Island Chapter of Pink Heals campaign. For the rest of the week, members of the North Kingstown Fire Fighters Association will don pink t-shirts while on duty. Today, the department will hold a small gathering at . when the RICPH pink fire truck will be on site as well as a signing by cancer survivors. Runs from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Say shoo to the flu this season and head over to one of the several flu clinics in North Kingstown tomorrow. The Department of Health will be holding clinics at , , , , and from 4 to 7 p.m. tomorrow. Students get shots for free while most adults have no co-pay when they present their insurance card.
- Also, don't forget this week is
Spirit Week at North Kingstown High School. Catch the Powderpuff Flag Football Games tomorrow starting at 6 p.m.
- Today: sunny, highs near 62. Tonight: cloudy, low around 45. Tomorrow: chance of afternoon showers, highs near 59.