- It may be a week late, but the first day of school is finally here. North Kingtown students' first day of school starts today after being pushed back due to widespread power outages across town following . It took several days for Wickford Middle School and Quidnessett Elementary School to have power restored and nearly a week for all of town to have power.
- Tour the for free today. This Center brings real-time oceanographic explorations to Rhode Island, and, via telepresence, the world. The 45-minute tour is free every first Tuesday of the month.
- The North Kingtown Planning Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. tonight at the town hall conference room. Check out the agenda here.
- We would like to remind everyone that tomorrow morning's with the has been canceled.
- Expect rain and patchy fog this morning with high temperatures around 70. Showers are likely to carry into the night with a 50 percent chance of more rain tomorrow. Wednesday will be cloudy with highs around 70.
North Kingstown Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.