1. There is a parking ban in effect until 6 p.m. today.
2. This Sunday from 3 to 5 p.m., head over to the West Bay Family YMCA for a free community swim, open to everyone. (Even non-members!) Family registration is required, however. Learn more here.
3. Next week is February vacation! We'd like to put together a guide of what to do with the kids over the week. If you have any ideas, let us know in the comments or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Head over to Great Harvest Bread Monday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a blood drive. Donate blood and receive a loaf of honey whole wheat.
5. Today: snow before 2 p.m. with highs near 28 and windy. Tonight: mostly cloudy with lows around 14 and wind chills as low as -3. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 33 with wind chills around -3 and breezy.