Cox Communications customers are experiencing phone outages Tuesday across the state.
According to Dana Nolfe of Cox, many Cox Business VoiceManager customers across Rhode Island are without phone service. Cox crews are working to restore service.
At this time, it is unknown how many customers are without phone service due to the outage.
In North Kingstown, phones for the town offices and the school department are down. Below are the emails for each school for those who need contact the schools during the outage:
- North Kingstown High School: email@example.com
- Davisville Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wickford Middle School: email@example.com
- Hamilton Elementary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fishing Cove Elementary School: email@example.com
- Forest Park Elementary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMH-Quidnessett Elementary School: email@example.com
- Stony Lane Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org