My name is Joan Lowell, the Go Au PairLAR (Local Area Rep) for the Providence area. Apply now at http://hostfamilies.goaupair.com/host-family-application.aspx or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-309-1925 with your questions.
Informational sessions can also be scheduled on site for corporations, groups and community organizations.
Visit Go Au Pair’s Providence page for complete details. Don’t forget to inquire about the Local Area Discount within an hour of Providence!
Get the scoop with info on
- Yrs experience
- Ages of children cared for
- Service provided
- Previous responsibilities
- Yrs held license
- Weather/traffic conditions
- How often Au Pair drives
- Car size, type familiar with
· At least 200 hrs of experience, experience with diapers / bottles
· At least one work reference from employer with <2 kid
· Certain amount of 32 hr training focused on infants
· 4 hrs infant safety instruction
· 4 hrs infant child development instruction
· Required if Host Family has kids <2
· Au pairs required to complete 32 hrs instr training
· CPR cert / First Aid
· Additional training at NYC Workshop
Au Pairs are 18-26 year old nannies who provide safe, reliable in-home child care & bring a cultural experience to your family. Initial placement is 1 yr for out-of-country Au Pairs, or shorter if you choose an in-country Au Pair; many choose to extend up to a 2nd yr.
Not ready to commit? View over 300 Au Pair profiles for free!
Need someone RIGHT AWAY? We have in-country Au Pairs, too.