The island boasts insane mansions with incredible views of the island's lighthouses and undeveloped conservation land.
Here are the five most expensive homes for sale on Block Island, courtesy of our partners at Zillow:
- 1033 Corn Neck Rd. For sale: $10.5 million. From Zillow: "'When I first saw the property I thought the view was the most beautiful I had ever seen anywhere in the world' —Roy Rowan. Own a piece of Block Island and have it all to yourself. Enjoy the 180-degree seascape views from Montauk to Newport Bridge."
- 1062 Dunn Town Rd. For sale: $4.7 million. From Zillow: "This 3,618-square-foot single family home has four bedrooms and four bathrooms."
- 994 Beacon Hill Rd. For sale: $3.4 million. From Zillow: "A magnificent home in a park-like setting. Designed by Architect Allen Moore with top-of-the-line materials and workmanship. Expansive rooms with 9-foot ceilings and all luxuriously furnished. Antique heartpine and marble floors, AC, and five fireplaces."
- 801 Mohegan Trail. For sale: $3.3 million. From Zillow: "Panoramic ocean views from private high elevation site. Magnificent great room, 3 room master suite, 3 bed & 3 bath family suite with media room and separate guest cottage & garage. Second lot negotiable."
- 1753 Corn Deck Rd. For sale: $3 million. From Zillow: "This beautiful post and bean Gambrel style home sits on 2 acres of waterfront on Great Salt Pond. Sunset views over Pond and ocean, sandy beach, and anchor off your front yard, all ideal. Easy walk to Crescent Beach makes truly on of a kind spot."