The following is a list of notable arrests made by between the dates of June 23 and June 30:
Saturday, June 23
- At 5:47 p.m., police arrested Pablo Cintron, 43, of 182 Cumberland St., Apt. 64 at Woonsocket Village Apartments, 182 Cumberland St., for violating a no-contact order.
- At 6:22 p.m., police arrested Sharon A. Turcotte, 46, of 439 Willow St., Apt. 1, for domestic simple assault.
- At 6:43 p.m., police arrested Sajid E. Valadez, 21, of 198 Park Pl., Apt. 1st, for possession of marijuana, a first offense.
Sunday, June 24
- At 6:04 p.m., police arrested Ryan H. Brannagan, 28, of 300 Robinson St., Apt. 2R, at 28 W. School St., for possession of marijuana, a first offense.
- At 6:23 p.m., police arrested Andre C. Michaud, 27, of 260 Dulude Ave., Apt. 3L, for simple domestic assault, at his home.
- At 6:59 p.m., police arrested Yvette Nancy Ferrio, 46, of 170 Robinson St., Apt. 1st, for obstructing an officer in the course of his duty.
- At 7:23 p.m., police arrested Kendrick Tyrone Geter, 38, of 94 Meadow Road, for possession of marijuana, first offense, at 123 Summer St.
- At 11:13 p.m., police arrested Amanda K. Kay, 27, of 143 Welles St., Apt. 2R, for domestic simple assault, at her apartment building.
Monday, June 25
- At 2:14 a.m., police arrested James Stone, 23, of 100 Marian Lane, for simple assault, at his home.
- At 5:47 a.m., police arrested Charles Edward Dasent, 34, of 119 Sunnyside Ave., Apt. 3rd Fl, for a bench warrant from 6th district court and possession of marijuana.
- At 5:47 a.m., police arrested Ryan Cullen, 25, of 26 Lebrun Ave., apt. 1, for possession of marijuana and driving while in possession of marijuana.
- At 6:46 p.m., police arrested Janet Brennan, 64, of 21 Elbow St., Bellingham, MA at Ocean State Job Lot, 1500 Diamond Hill Road, and charged her with passing fraudulent checks under $1,000.
Tuesday, June 26
- At 1:28 a.m., police arrested Lynn Archambault, 44, of 435 Chapel St., Harrisville, RI, and charged her with simple assault/battery and obstructing an officer.
- At 1:15 a.m., police arrested Kenneth Michael Beauchesne, 27, of 435 Chapel St., and charged him with three counts of assault, one count of resisting arrest and another count of disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, June 27
- At 2:50 a.m., police arrested Ponechith Minavong, 30, of 103 Hamilton St., Apt. Right, for driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of narcotics, refusal to submit to a chemical test and driving with an invalid license, at 1265 Diamond Hill Road.
- At 3:26 a.m., police arrested Shannon Gero, 26, of 24 Old Birch St., Franklin, MA, for possession of heroin after an EMS crew discovered her slumped over the wheel of her car in the McDonald's parking lot at 1788 Diamond Hill Road.
- At 12:51 p.m., police arrested Garibaldi Santiago, 22, of 390 Mineral Spring Road, Apt. 2nd, Pawtucket, after he turned himself in for selling more than $2,000 in stolen jewelry.
Thursday, June 28
- At 1:35 a.m., police arrested Katelyne E. Sherman, 28, of 232 Willow St., Apt. 1L, at Lil General, 31 Manville Road. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, first offense, driving after denial of her license, possession of narcotics and driving in possession of controlled substances.
Friday, June 29
- At 11:32 a.m., police arrested Joshua Rojas, 28, of 397 Logee St., Apt. 5, at 92 Prospect St. Police charged him with possession of marijuana, first offense, possession of narcotics, driving without a license and driving in possession of a controlled substance.
- At 2:27 a.m., police arrested Jose Daniel Cales, 27, of 172 Louise St., Apt. 1R. Police charged him with possession of illegal drugs and obstructing an officer, and there was also a warrant for his arrest from sixth district court.
- At 3:24 a.m., police arrested Antonio Pedro Fontes, 30, of 839 Social St., Apt. 2nd, at Walmart at 1919 Diamond Hill Road. Police charged him with domestic assault, driving under the influence of alcohol, refusal to submit to a chemical test, possession of marijuana, first offense, possession of narcotics, domestic kidnapping and violation of a no-contact order.
Saturday, June 30
- At 6:11 a.m., police arrested Nicole May, 27, of 76 Park Pl, Apt. 2, in the area of Court Square, on two bench warrants from Sixth District Court. They charged her with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and simple assault.
- At 8:36 p.m., police arrested Kyle J. Pasacane, 20, of 167 West St., Apt. 3 at his apartment building. They charged him with domestic simple assault.