The program, held in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, runs from July through mid-August. Meals will be free to all children age 18 and under. There's no application or registration required. Service may be limited "for reasons of security, safety and/or control," officials said.
Meals will be served on the following dates and locations Mondays through Fridays:
July 1 through Aug. 15
- Cass Park Playground, Cass Avenue: Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Dunn Park, Mason Street: Lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Harris Library, 303 Clinton St.: Lunch from 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Morin Heights Community Center: 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Woonsocket Middle School @ Hamlet Cafeteria: Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m./Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.