Chimney Fire Damages Annandale Home
The fire occurred Tuesday night on Rose Lane.
The fire occurred in the 3500 block of Rose Lane just after 10 p.m. Capt. William Moreland with the fire department confirmed units were dispatched to the home for a chimney fire.
The fire, which Moreland described as minor, had spread from the chimney to the wall around it, but firefighters were able to put it out quickly.
There were no civilian or firefighter personnel injuries. The damage to the home was not extensive and the occupants were not displaced because of the fire.