Lucky enough to get a new mobile device this holiday season?
Patch has apps for iPhones and Android phones! Here's a look at a few ways you can connect with Patch through your mobile device.
Twitter and Facebook
Patch for iPhone
Patch for iPhone keeps you connected to the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events. Patch’s app will keep you engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage.
Patch app's useful features include:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local events, announcements and blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on the weather.
- Search the various business listings for this community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to the iPhone for easy offline access.
Patch Places for Android
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in more than 900 Patch towns. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, hundreds of comprehensive listings are in the palm of your hands — anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook and Twitter.
You can also view business' websites for more information on their goods and services, and you can save that to your favorites for offline viewing later.