It's really very easy to post your own events on our Patch calendar. Items in our Patch calendar are included in our newsletter every day, so posting events is a great way to get the word out.
The video tutorial at right shows you how to do it, but here are easy instructions you can print out:
- First, you'll need to be logged into Patch. Not a member? It's free and easy to sign up. You can do that by clicking on "Join" at the top right of your screen.
- Click on ' events' in the blue bar at the top of this screen, below our Patch logo.
- Then, click on "Add an Event." It's on the right side of your screen right above the ad.
- Fill out the form. Note: When filling out the address, you need to put in the full address, including town and state.
- Then, click on "Post my event" at the bottom of the screen.
It's that easy and it's free. Thanks for using Patch.