A volunteer group of your Arlington neighbors has introduced the Senior Village concept in Arlington County.
Arlington Neighborhood Villages (ANV) is now open and ready for business—the business of serving residents of Arlington County who are 55 or older. County residents now have an exciting new resource to turn to when they want to remain in their homes as they age!
I’m helping ANV by passing the word along to neighbors & friends throughout the county who may be in need of ANV's services or who might know someone in Arlington who is. Joining Arlington Neighborhood Villages
is right for those who are:
- Retired and seeking new friends and activities.
- Interested in enjoying local educational programs and social events.
- Getting older and in need of occasional help to remain independent in their own home.
- Reluctant to bother friends and family with routine requests for help.
- Hoping to convince their children that they can manage on their own.
- Not yet in need of services, but wondering about how they might cope in the future.
And, with Father's Day coming up on June 15, consider giving an Arlington Neighborhood Villages membership to someone you care about—as a gift to Dad or perhaps a gift from
Dad, if he’s no longer around. Peace of mind is the greatest gift you can give to a loved one or a friend.
You can find out more at
by calling 703-509-8057. Thank you,