The Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division reported the following arrests for the week of Sept. 21 - 27, 2012.
A 12-year-old female was arrested on Sept. 21 for a bomb threat written at Freedom Middle School.
There were four arrests for theft on Friday, Sept. 21.
- Spotsylvania resident Rockland Ean Gibson, 51, was arrested for shoplifting at Wal-Mart.
- Unionville resident Stephany Michelle Baker, 22, was arrested for shoplifting at the Giant in Harrison Crossing.
- A 16-year-old Spotsylvania juvenile at Chancellor High School was arrested for the robbery of another juvenile student of $16.
- James Wellborn, 27, of Spotsylvania, was arrested at Wal-Mart for grand larceny.
On Sunday, Sept. 23, Teja Jackson, 18, of Spotsylvania, was arrested at the Books-a-Million Town Centre for petit larceny.
Donald Pruett Hutsell, 40, from Spotsylvania was arrested on September 21 for an assault that occurred in the 7000 Block of Stockwell Drive.
Mark Thompson, 43, of Spotsylvania was arrested on Sept. 26 for Domestic Assault and Battery at the Super 8 motel.
Nathan Elliott, 39, of Spotsylvania was arrested September 24 for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and an outstanding capias (court order which requires an officer to take the defendant into custody).
Lorenzo Calderon, 21, of King George County was released on September 26 on a summons for possession of marijuana in the area of Shannon Park Drive.
During a traffic stop at Spotsylvania High School on Sept. 27, Kenneth Sparks, Jr., 19, from Louisa was arrested for possession of Sch II, Sch IV narcotics, and possession of marijuana.
On September 21, Joseph Hargrove, 52, of Spotsylvania, was arrested in the area of Harrison Road and Kingswood Blvd. for driving intoxicated.
The Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Office reminds residents your phone call or Text-A-Tip can make a difference. Contact:
- 1-800-928-5822 or 1-540-582-5822
- Text a tip: Text SEE911 to CRIMES (274637)