Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
Fairfax County Police logged the following incidents in the Vienna area during the week ending Aug. 15:
- Larceny: 7900 Blitz Court, stone statue from residence
- Larceny: 3000 Cedar Lane, gas cans from vehicle
- Larceny: 8300 Leesburg Pike, tool from business
- Larceny: 8600 Leesburg Pike, jewelry from business
- Larceny: 8000 Tysons Corner, purse from business
- Larceny: 8100 Tysons Corner, cell phone from business
- Larceny: 1700 Landon Hill Road, bicycle from residence
- Vehicle Theft: 8500 Leesburg Pike, 2008 Audi A6
- Vehicle Theft: 2700 Pleasantdale Road, Yamaha R6S motorcycle
- Vehicle Theft: 2900 Stillwood Circle, Yamaha motorcycle
Animal Control Division — Countywide
Animal Welfare: 6700 block of Haycock Road, 8/12/12, 1:56 p.m. Animal Control Officers responded to check on the welfare of numerous dogs and the house. The resident was issued 11 summonses for having unlicensed dogs at the address.
The following Vienna residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released Aug. 16. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.NameAgeDate of IncidentCharge DescriptionAvesian, David Jeffrey 58 8/9/12 Trespass Sch Forbidden Bean, Kevin Cory 53 8/5/12 Drunk in Public or Profane Cole, Ryan Christopher 25 8/11/12 Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 1st Off De Chiara, Nicola 71 8/9/12 DWI: 1st Offense DWI: Refusal of Blood or Breath Test, 1 Off Freck, Kendall Grief 18 8/12/12 DWI: 1st Offense Hussain, Bellal A 18 8/12/12 Drugs: Possess Marijuana, 1st Off Kapoor, Ritij 24 8/12/12 DWI: 1st Offense DWI: Refusal of Blood or Breath Test, 1 Off Killigrew, Chelsea Jo 22 8/3/12 Assault: (Misdemeanor) Assault: (Misdemeanor) Palmer, Leah Jane 39 8/14/12 DWI: 1st Offense Patterson, Morgan A 22 8/12/12 Accident: Driver Not Report, Property Damag <$500 Drive While Revoked-DWI DWI: 2nd Off w/in 5Y, BAC >.20% Scullione, Kenneth Joseph 48 8/14/12 Grand Larceny: Auto Theft Public Records: Forgery DMV: Obtain DMV Document Unlawfully